Tuesday, April 11, 2006


So the plan was to go to Torquay to see the first day of the Rip Curl Pro (a surf competitoin for you beginners). After a 7AM wake up, hour long train ride, half hour bus ride , and a long ass walk on this road (pictured above), we realize that there is absolutely no swell and the competition has been postponed. Sweet. Probably should have checked the Rip Curl website before we left. . . On the positive side, we made some Irish friends who were in a similar situation. To top it off I (Noam) bought a pair of shoes at the Torquay outlets. In a typical Noam move, I left them on the bus on the way home. Positive side: Me and Jess from McHarry's bus company are best pals, and I can pick up my shoes in 2 weeks when I get back from break. Excellent. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home